Unified money card of Bakcell
From now on all CIN, Klass and Business subscribers of Bakcell will be able to use unified money cards and top-up their balance.
The unified money cards of different nominal and validity periods are available in most sales point of the country:
|Nominal value of money cards||Validity period (from the day of top-up)|
|1 AZN||5 days|
|2 AZN||20 days|
|3 AZN||30 days|
|5 AZN||45 days|
|10 AZN||90 days|
|20 AZN||150 days|
How to top-up a balance with a unified money card
- There is no change in the terms. Scratch the panel of the money card, dial star101hash , then enter 15 digit code from the card and hashcall . Your top-up will be confirmed.
- Alternatively, you can install My Bakcell application and top-up your balance via this application.
Check your balance:
On your phone, dial *100# or use My Bakcell application. As long as you have money on your balance and the Money Card has not expired, you can make and receive calls. If the Money Card has not expired, but you don’t have money on your balance, you will not be able to make calls.
One-way number closure occurs after the expiration of the payment card validity period (payment card usage period depends on its nominal value).
The life cycle of mobile number
For Prepaid mobile numbers:
- Upon expiry of the payment’s validity period, the mobile number will become one-way blocked for outgoing calls.
- When your number one-way blocked and if no payment has been made within 30 days, both outgoing and incoming calls will be blocked for this number (blocked two-ways).
- The mobile number can be activated by topping up the balance within 150 days after the number blocked two-ways. After the number blocked two-ways and if no payment has been made during 150 days, the number will be terminated and the unused balance will be burned. Even if the number is restored afterward, any unused amounts on the balance of the number will not be recovered.
For Postpaid mobile numbers:
- Upon reaching 100% of the number’s credit limit, the number will become one-way blocked for outgoing calls. Credit limit makes up the sum of the top-ups made by the subscriber and the credit limit assigned to that mobile number. The number can be activated by topping up the balance of the number.
- If incurred debts are not paid-off by the end of the current month, such outstanding debts will be turned into invoice debt. The invoice debt is comprised of the calls made by the subscriber for the past month and monthly subscription fee for the current month.
- If invoice debt is not paid during the subsequent 30 days, the number will become one-way blocked for outgoing calls.
- If no payment has been made during the subsequent additional 30 days, both outgoing and incoming calls will be blocked (suspended) two ways.
- The mobile number can be activated by topping up the balance of the number within 90 days. If no payment has been made during this period, the number will be liquidated. Any outstanding debts of the liquidated number shall be preserved and paid by the subscriber.