Golden PayThe first online payment system.
AzeriCard To top-up balance just enter number and amount.
Hökumət Ödəniş Portalı Hökumət Ödəniş Portalı.
Balance on mobile phone can be loaded online from Bakcell’s website or websites of participating banks. For this a subscriber needs to have a valid credit card of VISA or MasterCard International with sufficient amount to make the loading transaction. This service is absolutely free for subscribers.
Minimum amount that can be loaded online is 1 AZN. Maximum loading amount is 250 AZN. Fractions of AZN are accepted for loading (for example, 1.20 AZN).
The respective validity for different loaded amounts is presented in the table below:
|Loaded amount (AZN)||Validity (days)|
|1.00 - 1.99||5|
|2.00 - 2.99||20|
|3.00 - 4.99||30|
|5.00 - 9.99||45|
|10.00 - 19.99||90|
|20.00 and up||150|
Life cycle of mobile number
For Prepaid mobile numbers:
- Upon expiry of the payment’s validity period, the mobile number will become one-way blocked for outgoing calls.
- When your number one-way blocked and if no payment has been made within 30 days, both outgoing and incoming calls will be blocked for this number (blocked two-ways).
- The mobile number can be activated by topping up the balance within 150 days after number blocked two-ways. After the number blocked two-ways and if no payment has been made during 150 days, the number will be terminated and unused balance will be burned. Even if the number is restored afterwards, any unused amounts on the balance of the number will not be recovered.
For Postpaid mobile numbers:
- Upon reaching 100% of the number’s credit limit, the number will become one-way blocked for outgoing calls. Credit limit makes up the sum of the top-ups made by the subscriber and the credit limit assigned to that mobile number. The number can be activated by topping up the balance of the number.
- If incurred debts are not paid-off by the end of the current month, such outstanding debts will be turned into the invoice debt. The invoice debt is comprised of the calls made by the subscriber for the past month and monthly subscription fee for the current month.
- If invoice debt is not paid during the subsequent 30 days, the number will become one-way blocked for outgoing calls.
- If no payment has been made during the subsequent additional 30 days, both outgoing and incoming calls will be blocked (suspended) two ways.
- The mobile number can be activated by topping up the balance of the number within 90 days. If no payment has been made during this period, the number will be liquidated. Any outstanding debts of the liquidated number shall be preserved and paid by the subscriber.