If you cannot answer your phone for any reason, you can divert calls to another number, for example, your voice mail box or to someone who can take your calls.
You can also activate call divert, for example, by dialing:
- starstar21star + (00) 99455 1234567 hashcall , where 1234567 is Bakcell number.
- For deactivation dial hashhash21hashcall
Diverting types and activation modes:
Diverting of all calls
- Activation: starstar21star *+994 (operator code, city code) phone number hashcall
- Deactivation: hashhash21hashcall
If no answer
- Activation: starstar61star +994 (operator code, city code) phone number hashcall
- Deactivation: hashhash61hashcall
If mobile phone turned off or out of coverage
- Activation: starstar62star +994 (operator code, city code) phone number hashcall
- Deactivation: hashhash62hashcall
If number is bussy
- Activation: starstar67star +994 (operator code, city code) phone number hashcall
- Deactivation: hashhash67hashcall
In order to deactivate all types of call divert dial hashhash002hashcall .
You can also activate and deactivate call divert on your phone menu.
Cost of service
When you use “Call Divert” service your calls will be diverted to another number, and in case of responding the call you will pay for incoming calls according to the used tariff. Diverted calls will be charged like outgoing calls from your mobile phone according to your tariff plan.